I had no idea what I was going to write about when I clicked on "New Post". I thought I just had to do something about it since blogging is one of the things I need to put in more effort in 2010.
I just realised that i was blogging so little that I can read my older posts from last year on the same page.
I am actually contemplating on signing up for a run in March. The only thing that's holding me back is the self-disciplinary part. I'd seize every second in the morning to snooze before the actual time to get up for work so, morning runs are rare. I never used to have that major of a problem getting up to train - a couple of years ago. Beating the snooze mode is much tougher than getting my strength back.
It really boils down to how much i really want this. How much I want to get back to where I left off. There are more challenges than I had before.
The first thing I need to do is to set a training plan for myself and then get a few alarm clocks or anything that can catapult me off my bed in the morning if I have to train in the morning.
I think it's gonna be an exciting and awesome year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment