Looks like I have to say "I'm back!" to blogging for the umpteenth time.
I started jogging this week. The last time i went to the doctor's a few weeks ago he had said i should start jogging. That was because I asked if i could. Han got me new shoes for my birthday and i used them on the following Monday for a 2km with Apple who was really kind to come all the way from the North to "walk in the park" with me. Walk in the park for her but a tough jog for me though. Cement and tarmac were tough on my joints and barely 1km, i was aching all over which made me feel old(er).
On Wednesday I did another 2km at the track just across the street from where I live.
On Friday, I did 4km intervals of walk-jog at the tracks again.
Today, Han jogged alongside me for 4.3km at the reservoir and this time, i didn't stop to walk or take a breather. It's a good thing Han jogged with me. I didn't feel the urge to stop. With Han pacing me, it kept my legs going for as long as i want them to, mentally. As much as I was so determined to complete the distance, part of my was getting all phobic that my heart would stop pounding cos' it's been ages since it has worked so hard. I am proud of what I've done for myself this week.
It's the semester exams these few weeks and i'm really dreading trying to memorise formulaes and theories. 6 more months to graduation and i really can't wait.
I've thought about some plans for the future this month and i am still thinking how to materialise them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment