Almost 4 months into the new job now and there's still nothing I can say about how I feel towards it.
I don't dread going to work but at the same time I don't enjoy going to work for five days a week.
I have been trekking almost every weekend, and I've enrolled myself in more hardcore physiotherapy at a physio place in town. After supporting Han at his races and watching people cross the Finish line triumphantly, I felt that I have been left behind too long. Far too long.
So far, trekking is the only source that connects me with endurance. I've had the most torturous distance so far yesterday trekking from Venus Drive @ MacRitchie to the end of Rifle Range. My buddy and I had ran out of hydration and the scorching sun had made every step a trudge. Apart from the lack of hydration, the walk was actually rather enjoyable. We discovered trails which we termed them "unchartered territories". I had wanted to put some music out loud from my mobile phone to muff out sudden rustling of leaves (which scare my sometimes), but felt that nature reserves go better with silence besides the chirping of birds.
Bumping into Han who was doing his progressive run was a motivation factor too.
Here are some pictures from one of our treks.

Oh well. I took an interest in photographing my friends as well.




No comments:
Post a Comment