Sunday, July 5, 2009

Assignments Saturday & Sunday

I decided to write a post even though I don't have anything in mind to write. I've been so uninterested in things for a long time now hence the lack of posts for...a long time now.
It's Sunday evening now, and as usual at this time of the weekend, i begin to think the weekend is too short. From tonight as with other normal Sunday nights, I will have to turn in early for the next 5 nights and struggle to wake up early for the next 5 mornings.
I spent the whole of yesterday working on an assignment related to Natural Gas. Besides this blog, that was probably the most intellectual essay I've ever written in my entire life (I think). I've never cared about the production and extraction, demand and supply of Natural Gas. And then I was compiling my research on that not because I was genuinely interested but because I had to. Not many people I know put much thought into stuff like that, really.
Today, I did an assignment on consumer behaviour, which is definitely on a more interesting note than Natural Gas.

Lately, I have been thinking about picking up a new hobby. I think I may want to buy a camera. Nope, not for candid use. I haven't done enough research to decide what I need and what I should get. I'm so out of touch with technology (even mobile phones) that I feel old. The Nikon D series produce results that look convincing. I won't be gettin me any of that anytime now tho, but I do lust for it in my heart. Maybe I should look into Canon too.

No comments: