Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A post for now

I've recently just moved on to a new job and among the many things I had to get used to was taking the morning (note: peak hour) train to the Central Business District. I haven't worked in a place where I need to travel by the train in a long time so somehow it became something weird when I had to do so a few weeks ago.
The new office is not too bad, I actually have a window seat that has a great view of the GE building and then I wished I was in that nice building instead. The grass always seems greener on the other side.
I had bad sleep the first few nights I started on the new job due to the "newbie jitters". I suffered from mild low self-esteem for the next few days because of the nightmares that nearly convinced me that I suck at my new job.
I need to return with a better post. I promise.

No comments: