Sunday, March 22, 2009

random post

I am due for a visit with the Physiotherapist this week but I may give it a miss. I would prefer to have a physiotherapist do exercises with me rather an assessing how much I've improved. I think I know better than anyone else how much I have improved, or not. I would be stoked to have a personal trainer.

I haven't actually had a proper break since the Lunar New Year holidays and I'm feeling like I would really like to stay away from work at any chance I've got. Han shares the same sentiments too. We've been so overloaded with work individually, I am beginning to wonder if the recession is really as bad as it seems. My mailbox has gotten so large my in and outgoing mails were jammed all week. It was partially relieved on some days but eventually I have to get it fixed for good tomorrow.

Han said it would be a good to have a place in the East. I couldn't agree more. I've been here all my life and I can't think of staying anywhere else but here. It was really sweet of him to think about relocating to the East and not have me moved somewhere else. I had gone home today feeling like I haven't had enough of Han. The feeling is like a reminder why we really like hanging out with each other in the first place.

Life is changing...I have been thinking a lot about how to peel away all the extraneous shit in life and focus on the things that are important. I've also decided, that with the exception of working in an office and making a living, office politics and petty quarrels are a waste of my time.
Assuming the paycheck is steady and sufficient, I'd have a five-year plan laid out. The stuff that makes the list is marriage, family, mental health and physical health.

No comments: